Cold Chain Complete
The Cold Chain Complete temperature indicator is an all inclusive single-use, ascending time-temperature indicator which alerts users of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions. The left side of the card indicates when your shipment got too warm, while the right indicates if your shipment got too cold.
ColdMark descending temperature indicators are single-use devices that provide accurate, irreversible evidence of a below-temperature deviation.
The ColdMark turns from clear to violet when the temperature goes below a predetermined threshold.
FCP™ Descending Temperature Indicators
FCP™ Descending Temperature Indicators are single-use indicator designed to help shippers identify if a shipment was exposed to unacceptably cold temperatures during it’s trip.
The circle window in the center of the indicator turns from green to red when the temperature goes below the predetermined threshold.
The WarmMark temperature indicators alert users of exposure to unacceptably high temperature conditions and the cumulative amount of time above the temperature threshold. Without them, a cold chain breach may go unnoticed resulting in a compromise in your product’s quality.
The WarmMark Duo temperature indicator indicates the duration of temperature exposure at two different activation temperature levels, 10°C and 34°C in the one indicator.
WarmMark Long Run
The WarmMark Long Run temperature indicator indicates a product’s long term exposure to temperature excursions above either 10°C or 31°C
TimeStrip Plus Temperature Indicators
Timestrip® PLUS temperature indicators provide simple, quick and cost effective answers to your temperature sensitive products. They record elapsed time at or above a specified threshold temperature.
Timestrip® PLUS are small and self-adhesive so they can be attached directly to a product, package or shipment.
The Blood Temp temperature indicators have been specifically designed to monitor the core temperature of a blood bag.
When the core temperature of the bag gets to either 6°C when in storage or 10°C when in transit, the breach window will turn from white to blue, letting you know the blood bag needs to be discarded.
Compliance: The Blood Temp 10°C meets all FDA and AABB requirements: FDA CFR 600. 1 5 (a) for monitoring blood temperature. FDA 510(k) #BK150289
The TimeStrip® Seafood Indicator is a simple solution that helps determine if your seafood shipments have been exposed to unacceptable temperature during transit.
Timestrip Temperature Indicators for Food
Timestrip Food temperature indicators make tracking temperature breaches across a multitude of cold chain food industry applications a simple, cost-effective process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which type of Temperature Indicator is best for my product?
The best indicators for your product will vary depending on several factors such as:
- – Is the product sensitive to damage from cold, heat, or both?
- – Does single exposure render the product improperly handled or does the temperature need to remain above or below the threshold for a long period of time for damage to occur?
- – Do you require a single-use Temperature Indicator (either compromised or not compromised) or a temperature recorder that captures data every minute? A temperature recorder can better tell you which stage in the supply chain has been compromised and for how long
- – Single-use Temperature Indicators can be a more cost-effective solution if you just need to know if the shipment has been compromised and not when.
- – Do you have any special requirements, such as monitoring products in extreme environments such as low temperatures of -80 degrees C or being submerged in water?
We also have specific temperature indicators to comply with the latest regulations on shipments such as:
- – Blood Bags
- – Seafood shipments
- – Food shipments