The WarmMark Long Run temperature indicators indicate a product’s long term exposure to temperature excursions above either 10°C or 31°C.
The WarmMark Long Run temperature indicators are fixed directly to your products or their packaging to provide visual evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature levels, allowing you to determine if product quality has been compromised.
Use of the WarmMark Long Run can have a positive effect on your bottom line
The WarmMark Long Run temperature indicators will monitor for long-term temperature exposures up to 7 days in length dependent on the severity of the temperatures experienced. Also, use for products with known temperature stability and expiration characteristics at a specific time and/or temperature combination.
WarmMark Long Run window run out times
|Line 1||Line 2||Line 3||Line 4||Line 5|
|10°C||12 hours||30 hours||60 hours||110 hours||168 hours|
|31°C||12 hours||30 hours||60 hours||110 hours||168 hours|
- Dual Threshold Time/Temperature indicator
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Field armable with pull tab
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Provides cost-effective monitoring for last mile shipments
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions
- Temperature sensitivity
- Black stripes show the product is armed
- Test kits
- Test Specimens