Timestrip PLUS temperature indicators provide simple, quick and cost effective answers. They record elapsed time at or above a specified threshold temperature; for example at 8°C/46°F for up to 8 hours.
Timestrip® PLUS are small and self-adhesive so they can be attached directly to a product, package or shipment. They can be stored inert at room temperature and then activated without pre-conditioning when required.
STOCK PRODUCT TEMPERATURES AVAILABLE:
-20°C | -14C | 0°C | 8°C |10°C | 20C |25°C | 30°C | 38°C
Custom temperatures can be produced subject to minimum order quantities.
HOW IT WORKS:
All Timestrip PLUS temperature indicators work from three principles. A mixture will melt from solid to liquid form when an ascending temperature threshold is breached and return to solid form if the temperature falls again to its freeze point (STOP temperature). When in liquid form, the mixture will move laterally through a porous membrane at a known rate. The progress of the liquid will be visible through a viewing window.
Once any Timestrip® PLUS is activated, if the temperature being monitored remains below the STOP temperature, the blue colour will not move. If the threshold is breached, the blue colour will progress to the viewing window with the time markers. Each movement is irreversible so the cumulative time of any temperature breaches is shown by how far the blue colour has moved along the time markers.
- Activation feature – can be shipped and stored under any temperature conditions, saving money and hassle
- Highly Accurate
- Indicator window confirms activation, to let you know the product is ‘on’
- Long shelf life
- Unambiguous colour progression to show length of temperature breach
- Product can be delivered by the piece or in rolls
- Unique serial code printed on each indicator for traceability
- Water Resistant
- Modern Look & Feel
- Environmentally friendly
- Customized product & carrying cards available to distinguish your company or your customer
- Frozen biological shipments
- Deep freeze & shipments
- Frozen transportation
- Fridge, pharmaceutical ward use
- Controlled room temp product monitoring
- Extreme room temperature monitoring