ColdMark temperature indicators help determine if your you determine if your products have gone below an acceptable temperature. Without them, your product may be compromised from an unnoticed breach in your cold chain. These descending temperature indicators are single use devices that provide accurate, irreversible evidence of a below temperature deviation.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT UNACCEPTABLE TEMPERATURE DURING TRANSIT HAS NOT COMPROMISED YOUR PRODUCT’S QUALITY AND EFFICACY?
Temperatures can vary dramatically during transit. The cargo hold of an aircraft can be colder than you planned. Your product may encounter unexpected delays and be stored in less than ideal conditions. ColdMark temperature indicators provide a cost effective tool for monitoring the temperature of your package. ColdMark temperature indicators are single-use devices that provide accurate, irreversible evidence of a below threshold deviation. The ColdMark turns from clear to violet when the temperature goes below a predetermined threshold. With the information you gather from these indicators, you can make smarter decisions across your cold chain.
COLDMARK IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING TEMPERATURE THRESHOLDS:
-3°C | 0°C | 2°C | 5°C | 10°C
- Reduce product damage and loss incurred during transportation and storage
- Provide psychological reinforcement to ensure adherence to optimal temperature conditions are
- Provide indisputable evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Alleviate safety concerns surrounding bacterial growth, infection, and contamination while shipment is in transit
- Allows for extremely precise, targeted monitoring of temperatures and duration of excursions
- Helps monitor the shelf life of the shipped product
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Ensure compliance with health standards
- Ensure the quality of the product throughout the transportation cycle
- Identify potential unacceptable product quality before delivery to end-user
- Alert recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Ensure a chain of accountability in storage and transportation
- Protect against/reduce warranty claims
- Identify trouble spots in storage and transportation
- Increase customer satisfaction and provide a visible marketing edge