Blood Temp temperature indicators monitor when the core temperature of blood bags when either in storage or in transit. The breach window will turn from white to blue and you know the blood bag needs to be discarded. Available in two temperature thresholds, in a 6°C to monitor blood bags when in storage and in a 10°C when the blood bags are in transit.
The Blood Temp temperature indicators are a simple solution that increase blood safety, decreases blood waste and provides auditable proof that your blood has been stored, transported and reissued in accordance with applicable regulatory standards.
BLOOD TEMP FEATURES:
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost-effective monitoring
- Easy to interpret
- Enables quick accept/reject decisions
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Blood Temp 10°C meets all FDA and AABB requirements: FDA CFR 600. 1 5 (a) for monitoring blood temperature. FDA 510(k) #BK150289