Blood Temp temperature indicators are a simple solution that increase blood safety, decrease blood waste and provide auditable proof that your blood has been stored, transported and reissued in accordance with applicable regulatory standards.
Monitor the core temperature of blood bags when either in storage or in transit. The breach window will turn from white to blue so you know the blood bag needs to be discarded. Available in two temperature thresholds, 6°C (Blood Temp 6) to monitor blood bags when in storage and 10°C (Blood Temp 10 and Blood Temp 10+) when the blood bags are in transit.
Blood Temp 6 and Blood Temp 10 have two windows: an activation window that is yellow prior to activation and a breach window that is white prior to activation.
Blood Temp 10+ has two windows: an activation window that is yellow prior to activation and a 3 hour breach window that is white prior to activation.
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost effective monitoring
- Easy to interpret
- Enables quick accept/reject decisions
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Blood Temp 10 meets all FDA and AABB requirements: FDA CFR 600. 1 5 (a) for monitoring blood temperature. FDA 510(k) #BK150289
- Blood Temp 10+ has a 3 hour breach window
- Blood Bags