FCP™ Descending Temperature Indicators
FCP™ Descending Temperature Indicators are single use indicators designed to help shippers identify if a shipment was exposed to unacceptably cold temperatures during its trip.
The circle window in the center of the indicator turns from green to red when the temperature goes below the predetermined threshold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which type of Temperature Indicator is best for my product?
The best indicators for your product will vary depending on several factors such as:
- – Is the product sensitive to damage from cold, heat, or both?
- – Does single exposure render the product improperly handled or does the temperature need to remain above or below the threshold for a long period of time for damage to occur?
- – Do you require a single-use Temperature Indicator (either compromised or not compromised) or a temperature recorder that captures data every minute? A temperature recorder can better tell you which stage in the supply chain has been compromised and for how long
- – Single-use Temperature Indicators can be a more cost-effective solution if you just need to know if the shipment has been compromised and not when.
- – Do you have any special requirements, such as monitoring products in extreme environments such as low temperatures of -80 degrees C or being submerged in water?
We also have specific temperature indicators to comply with the latest regulations on shipments such as:
- – Blood Bags
- – Seafood shipments
- – Food shipments