The Hazardous Areas System is designed to prevent occupational hazards in areas where there are conveyor belts or in recycling pits, specifically in the paper and cardboard recycling industries.
All operators must carry electronic tags with them. All machines are fitted with RF Activator (AC-50) within adjustable distances between 1 and 6.55 metres to effectively detect the person carrying the tag should they fall on the machine. In this case, the machine will automatically be stopped and a serious accident will be prevented.
ZERO ACCIDENTS = MACHINE FUNCTION IS HALTED UPON DETECTION OF WORKER’S FALL ON CONVEYOR BELT
Areas of Application
- Presses and crushers, compactors
- Edge detection in pits
- Conveyor belts
- Recycling pits
- Regular and consistent detection within 1 to 6.5 metres
- Stops the machine upon detection of a person’s tag in the area in the detection zone set on the installed RF Activator (AC-50) over the machine.
- Easy turnkey installation
- Durable and robust system components
- Function unaffected by engine vibration
- Function unaffected by interferences caused by antennas
- Function unaffected by the metal structures of the machines
- Tag detection in any position and even if covered
- False alarms area prevented by regularly adjusting the antennas
Pedestrian Alert System
Collision Avoidance System
Low Speed Area
Visual Alert System