The Hazardous Areas solution is designed to prevent occupational hazards in areas where there are conveyor belts or in recycling pits, specifically in the paper and cardboard recycling industries.
All operators must carry electronic tags with them. All machines and their respective conveyors must be fitted with detector antennas within adjustable distances between 1 and 5 metres to effectively detect the person carrying the tag should they fall on the belt. In this case, the machine will automatically be stopped and a serious accident will be prevented.
- Regular and consistent detection within 1 to 5 metres
- Stops the machine upon detection of a person’s tag in the area of the antenna or the belt
- Easy turnkey installation
- Durable and robust system components
- Function unaffected by engine vibration
- Function unaffected by interferences caused by antennas
- Function unaffected by the metal structures of the machines
- Tag detection in any position and even if covered
- False alarms area prevented by regularly adjusting the antennas