The Pedestrian Cross Safety (PCS) solution is a system that indicates the presence of pedestrians crossing to alert forklift drivers.
Pedestrians wear a tag that is detected by an RF activator. This will trigger a light/buzzer to activate to indicate the presence of pedestrians in the vicinity or at a crossing.
- Detection of trucks in the proximity of the traffic light
- Easy installation
- Durable and robust system components
- RFID activator AC-50 – trigger a traffic light at the crossing
- Traffic light of light/buzzer
- Personal tag – worn by the pedestrian to trigger the traffic light on approach
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Loading and unloading zones
- Poor visibility areas at junctions between pedestrians and forklifts
- Areas with high forklift traffic
HOW IT WORKS
|Pedestrian triggers a signal using an Activator AC-50
With this setup a pedestrian will not be detected when in any other area of the facility