The Crossing Guard is a standalone device installed in the upper areas of a warehouse to help prevent collisions at intersections. When a vehicle or person approaches the intersection, they receive a visual alert from the traffic lights and also from the projection of either the Bluespot or an image from the VAS projector indicating whether or not they have permission to cross the intersection.
The Crossing Guard system uses radar technology capable of differentiating persons from vehicles and identifying whether a forklift is approaching an intersection or if it is moving away from it.
The Crossing Guard system is programmable to provide pedestrian or truck priority, whether you prefer all the traffic lights to be red or one only for example.
The Crossing Guard has been built in a robust aluminium structure that includes 2, 3 or 4 traffic lights, either with Bluespot technology or the VAS system.
Models with Bluespot technology:
• Crossing Guard 2S (2 faces with traffic lights)
• Crossing Guard 3S (3 faces with traffic lights)
• Crossing Guard 4S (4 faces with traffic lights)
Models with VAS System:
• Crossing Guard V2S (2 faces with traffic lights)
• Crossing Guard V3S (3 faces with traffic lights)
• Crossing Guard V4S (4 faces with traffic lights)
MODELS WITH VAS SYSTEM IMAGES
The projector has the option to have 1 to 3 different colour lenses to project 1 to 3 colour symbols on the ground.. The projected symbols are customisable.
This system only involves placing the Crossing Guard in the position a distance above which you want the image to display. The image will be displayed in the size based on the height mounted.
Some examples of what can be projected are a forklift sign, pedestrian signs, a STOP warning, a pedestrian crossing, a speed limit sign, a FORKLIFT OPERATING sign. There are many other options available.
HOW IT WORKS
Using RADAR technology, when a vehicle or person approaches the intersection area they receive a visual alert from the traffic lights and also from the projection of either the Bluespot or an image from the VAS projector indicating whether or not they have permission to cross the intersection. The Crossing Guard is a standalone device and will detect vehicles or pedestrians on its own.
No devices are required on forklifts or pedestrians. Separation fins on the device ensure other traffic lights are not seen from the same angle to avoid confusion.
- A Robust aluminium structure.
- Operating mounting height of 3 to 7 meters.
- Extremely easy handling even at a height.
- A vehicle detection speed of a maximum 25 km/h.
- Pedestrians and vehicles do not need to have to a device to be detected since the system locates them on its own
- Separation fins to ensure other traffic lights are not seen from the same angle to avoid confusion.
- Easily hung by tensioners or by using a support with VESA standard holes.
- Logistics centres
- Poor visibility areas at junctions between forklifts and pedestrians
- Production areas
- Spaces separating production areas from offices
- High traffic areas
- Corridors and transit areas in industrial spaces
- Blind spots in work spaces
- Confined areas
Visual Alert System
Pedestrian Alert System
Collision Avoidance System
Low Speed Area