WarmMark temperature indicators alert users of exposure to unacceptably high temperature conditions and the cumulative amount of time above the temperature threshold. Without them, a cold chain breach may go unnoticed resulting in a compromise in your product’s quality.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT UNACCEPTABLE TEMPERATURE DURING TRANSIT HAS NOT COMPROMISED YOUR PRODUCT’S QUALITY AND EFFICACY?
Refrigeration equipment is not always reliable. Temperatures can vary dramatically during transit, at distribution centers and when in storage. Your product may encounter unexpected delays in areas with less than ideal conditions. WarmMark time temperature indicators provide a cost effective tool for monitoring the temperature of your package. They are single use devices that provide accurate, irreversible evidence of a temperature excursion. With the information you gather from these indicators, you can make smarter decisions across your cold chain.
WARMMARK TEMPERATURE INDICATORS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING RESPONSE TEMPERATURES:
-18°C | 0°C | 5°C | 8°C | 10°C | 20°C | 25°C | 30°C | 37°C.
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost-effective monitoring for last mile shipments
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions
- Helps monitor the shelf life of a shipped product
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Field armable with pull tab
- Temperature sensitivity
- Black stripes show the product is armed
- Brief, moderate, prolonged exposure times