LOG-IC temperature recorders can be tailored for specific applications such as monitoring product core temperatures with a stainless steel probe or inside validated packaging with a ribbon cable or extreme cold with a dry ice solution or for any type of temperature recording.
Multiple handlers may come in contact with the package during its journey. Unexpected delays and neglect at any stage of production or distribution can cause exposure to unacceptable temperatures. These types of risks may occur in storage before the product leaves a facility, in transit or after it arrives at its destination. How you can be sure that a cold chain breach has not compromised your product’s quality.
- Captures data every 60 seconds
- Up to eight temperature alarm thresholds
- Validated and FDA 21 CFR Part 11-compliant reports (Log-ic Desktop Software)
- Single use, 26 use and 255 use devices available
- Also available with a stainless steel probe or ribbon cable
LOG-IC models available:
Multi Use (26 uses)
Multi Use with Ribbon Probe
Multi Use with Stainless Steel Probe
Multi use for dry ice
- Tissue samples
- Meal delivery
- Raw and cooked meats