The Claitec Pedestrian Alert System is a solution for the prevention of workplace accidents between forklift trucks and pedestrians. This forklift proximity warning system can also be used to activate lights and/or buzzers at intersections and blind corners, or to automatically lock/unlock gates when a forklift is approaching. Warehouse pedestrian safety is of the utmost importance, and automated systems go a long way in ensuring the safety of everyone on the floor. Forklift proximity sensors provide pedestrians with greater situational awareness by alerting them to the presence of forklifts operating within the area, before they may have a chance to witness them with their own eyes. This contributes to good forklift and pedestrian safety practice by minimizing the risk of collisions.
This Pedestrian Alert System (PAS) kit consists of the following components which are fitted to the forklift:
- Activator antenna (AC-50) – system electronics connected with the two LF antennas
- DC-DC Converter 24VDC – power supply for the AC-50 Activator, TT-50 Test Tag, light/buzzer
- LF antennas with supports – mounted front and rear connected to the AC-50 Activator
- Self-control Test tag (TT-50) – constantly testing that the AC-50 Activator is correctly functioning
- Driver’s pedestrian tag inhibitor (T-10) – standalone bracket to deactivate the forklift drivers personal tag when getting on the forklift
- Warning Light/Buzzer – flashing light/sound when pedestrian tag detected connected to the AC-50 Activator
For the Pedestrians:
- Personal tag – worn by pedestrians for detection by the AC-50 Activator unit mounted on the forklift when in the settable detection range
To activate lights/buzzers at intersections,blind corners or lock/unlock gates etc:
- TZ2 Tag – activates the light/buzzer when forklift approaches
- RGB Light/Buzzer – light and/or buzzer activated by TZ2 Tag
- Detection of pedestrians in the forklift’s proximity.
- Detection distance is automatically adjusted depending on the speed of the machine.
- Front and back detection zone from 0.5 to 6.5 metres.
- Side detection zone of up to 4 metres.
- Easy implementation by local distributor or installer.
- Durable and robust system components.
- Applicable to all types of industrial vehicles up to 4T load capacity (over 4T load capacity vehicles may be suitable with the addition of a Repeater).
- Ideal in areas where the speed limit is up to 10km/h
|AV-50 Battery Verification Unit
Verify the battery condition of the pedestrian key fob with the AV-50 unit. Also comes with software to show the keyfobs scanned and their current battery voltage.