The Claitec Pedestrian Alert System is a solution for the prevention of workplace accidents between forklift trucks and pedestrians. The system can also be used to activate lights and/or buzzers at intersections, blind corners or lock/unlock gates etc when a forklift is approaching.
This Pedestrian Alert System (PAS) kit consists of the following components which are fitted to the forklift:
- Activator antenna (AC-50) – system electronics connected with the two LF antennas
- DC-DC Converter 24VDC – power supply for the AC-50 Activator, TT-50 Test Tag, light/buzzer
- LF antennas with supports – mounted front and rear connected to the AC-50 Activator
- Self-control Test tag (TT-50) – constantly testing that the AC-50 Activator is correctly functioning
- Driver’s pedestrian tag inhibitor (T-10) – standalone bracket to deactivate the forklift drivers personal tag when getting on the forklift
- Warning Light/Buzzer – flashing light/sound when pedestrian tag detected connected to the AC-50 Activator
For the Pedestrians:
- Personal tag – worn by pedestrians for detection by the AC-50 Activator unit mounted on the forklift when in the settable detection range
To activate lights/buzzers at intersections,blind corners or lock/unlock gates etc:
- TZ2 Tag – activates the light/buzzer when forklift approaches
- RGB Light/Buzzer – light and/or buzzer activated by TZ2 Tag
- Detection of pedestrians in the forklift’s proximity.
- Detection distance is automatically adjusted depending on the speed of the machine.
- Front and back detection zone from 0.5 to 6.5 metres.
- Side detection zone of up to 4 metres.
- Easy implementation by local distributor or installer.
- Durable and robust system components.
- Applicable to all types of industrial vehicles up to 4T load capacity (over 4T load capacity vehicles may be suitable with the addition of a Repeater).
- Ideal in areas where the speed limit is up to 10km/h
|AV-50 Battery Verification Unit
Verify the battery condition of the pedestrian key fob with the AV-50 unit. Also comes with software to show the keyfobs scanned and their current battery voltage.