The TiltWatch XTR tilt indicator detects unacceptable tilting on goods that must remain upright. When these indicators are used, the product cannot be tipped without indisputable evidence of mishandling.
The TiltWatch XTR tilt indicator turns red if the container it is affixed to is tilted past 80° or is completely upended. TiltWatch XTR tilt indicator will not activate under normal handling conditions or aircraft take-offs.
- Oil-filled water heaters
- Aerospace & Defense
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Office Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Computer Hardware
- Logistics / Transport and Storage
- Industrial Equipment
A Complete TiltWatch XTR Tilt Indicator Program
Success of the ShockWatch Program is measured by a reduction in damage. Preventing mishandling is the key to damage reduction.
In order to prevent mishandling, communication with everyone in the supply chain is key.
Download our ShockWatch Tilt Indicators Implementation Guide
Contact us for further information on the ShockWatch Program.
Optional Companion Labels and Alert Tape are recommended for use with the TiltWatch XTR as additional tools that increase the visibility or the handling requirements of your package. The TiltWatch XTR is applied to the Companion Label and the Companion Label is applied to the shipment.
(see Accessories below)
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Reduces mishandling through awareness
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes a chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Help identify trouble spots in the supply chain from production to transportation and storage
- Helps increase the quality of product from dock to dock