The TiltWatch Plus tilt indicator is a single use indicator to monitor tilting where knowledge that a specific angle of tilt has occurred in transit providing 360° monitoring. It indicates the exact angle of tilt or whether complete overturn has occurred.
The TiltWatch Plus tilt indicator incorporates three separate indications: two that determine the exact angle of tilt and from what direction the shipment tilted and one that indicates whether complete overturn has occurred – providing complete 360-degree monitoring.
The TiltWatch Plus will not activate with normal handling conditions such as take-off angles.
- iotechnology and Drugs
- Office Equipment
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Construction Supplies and Fixtures
- Logistics / Transport and Storage
- Computer Hardware
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Auto and Truck Manufacturers
- Energy and Utilities
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
A Complete TiltWatch Plus Tilt Indicator Program
Success of the ShockWatch Program is measured by a reduction in damage. Preventing mishandling is the key to damage reduction.
In order to prevent mishandling, communication with everyone in the supply chain is key.
Download our ShockWatch Tilt Indicators Implementation Guide
Contact us for further information on the ShockWatch Program.
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Reduces mishandling through awareness
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes a chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Help identify trouble spots in the supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
- Helps increase the quality of product from dock to dock