Shockwatch RFID is coming soon
ShockWatch RFID combines the benefits of RFID inventory tracking with indication of unacceptable handling. Each ShockWatch RFID unit has been fitted with a passive RFID chip which can be scanned with any standard RFID reader to catch damage before it enters the assembly line.
- Reduce damage by 40-60% by implementing a monitoring program that changes behaviour
- Easy to add into your current RFID program
- Used by the best supply chains around the world
- No wires or batteries
Based on the impact technology of the ShockWatch 2, ShockWatch RFID is a go/no-go device that will indicate if products have been mishandled during transit or in storage. The indicators are field armable, tamperproof and turn red when an impact beyond a specific threshold has occurred.
SHOCKWATCH RFID FEATURES
- RFID Enabled Impact Indicator
- Acts as a visual deterrent to mishandling
- Expands the utility of RFID with damage monitoring
- Reduces receiving times and isolates items that need inspection
- Reduces mishandling through awareness
- Helps identify trouble spots in the supply chain—from production to transportation to storage