ShockLog 248 impact recorders offer users the same level of quality and reliability as the Shocklog 298 but with reduced functionality.
This unit records up to 128 events with a detailed event graph and record of the 1st and the 14 most significant events.
The Shocklog 248 is available in factory set g ranges, 100g, 30g and 10g.
Shocklog 248 Features:
- Record max peak X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Record impact events for up to 15 events
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Show direction of impact – X, Y, and Z
- User-definable alarm levels
- Programmable wake-up levels for maximizing battery life
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- iButton® and USB data transfer options
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Temperature/humidity sensor built into unit (optional)
Shocklog 248 accessories