The ShockTrak Impact Recording and Tracking System combines the flagship ShockLog® 298 Impact Recorder and a satellite communication module to deliver outstanding impact recording, real-time reporting and asset location. The system is preprogrammed with parameters optimized for your asset. Want to customize the impact recorder settings in house? The ShockLog 298 has a user-programmable impact scale and frequency filters, offering the most versatile option for users. Monitor and report impact events, vibration and internal temperature as well as peak value (time slot) and summary period journey profile data. Know when and where unacceptable conditions have been encountered and get location updates every four hours.
Protect Your High Value Assets
- Best-in-class recording and post-journey analytics
- Web-hosted tracking application
- Real-time reporting of critical events
- Robust power source that eliminates the need for solar backup
- Knowledge of shipment delays while en route or in customs
- Records impact events; max peak X, Y, and Z; gRMS; and internal temperature
- Preprogrammed configuration records up to 108 events (90 day journey duration)
- User configurable option records up to 870 events (with shorter journey duration or custom messaging contract)
- Sends real-time alert and location when event occurs
- Delivers asset location report every 4 hours
Locate Valuable Assets 24/7 via Shocktrak.com
During the journey, the ShockTrak utilizes a satellite network to alert you when a potentially damaging impact has occurred. With the web-hosted software, you can access tracking data from the ShockTrak. Assets can be viewed as a group or can be filtered down to individual units. Unacceptable event conditions are reported in real time with email, text or audible application alerts. Asset location reports are sent every four hours.