The Slice Smart Retract Safety Knife Ceramic Blade (10558) combines our patented ceramic blade with the next advance in safety features: smart-retract technology. The Smart-retract feature ensures that the blade retracts as soon as it loses contact with your cutting material, even if you forget to release the blade slider. This protects against slipping accidents because the blade is exposed only when it’s doing its job.
Constructed with a durable glass-filled nylon handle and a 24-millimeter blade, the Smart-Retract Utility Knife handles tough jobs like triple-walled corrugated cardboard. Tool-free blade changes are safer with our finger-friendly ceramic blades. Use the included rounded-tip ceramic blade or purchase an optional pointed-tip ceramic blade.
The Smart-Retract Utility Knife is ambidextrous and includes an ergopull side slider button. The ergo-pull design was tested by United States Ergonomics and found to require less forearm and hand muscle effort than traditional push-blade steel utility knives.
- Slice ceramic Blades last up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Smart-retract for extra safety
- Ergo-pull slider button lowers muscle effort
- No tool blade change
- Safer than metal blades
- Durable glass-filled nylon (GFN) handle
- Ambidextrous use
- Lanyard hole for easy transport
- Blade is chemically inert, never rusts
- Non conductive, non magnetic blades
- 24-mm blade cuts triple-walled cardboard
- Includes. 1 rounded-tip blade
- Small Boxes
- Shrink Wrap
- Plastic Packaging
- Pallet Coverings