The ImpactManager RF provides access control, impact, and utilisation monitoring for material handling equipment. These products are designed to reduce damage-related expenses due to improper operation and to create a safer work environment.
When mounted to a forklift, the ImpactManager RF assists in controlling access by ensuring that only trained or certified drivers operate the equipment., detect impacts and record event details, such as date, time, and driver ID.
- Real-time impact detection and recording through patented, user-adjustable sensor
- Vehicle access control via multiple user-defined interfaces (iButtons, HID Proximity Card, Infrared Barcode, Magnetic Stripe)
- Pre-shift OSHA safety checklist acknowledgement
- Operator certification tracking
- Wireless data transmission options (802.11b/g/n)
- Lockout/tag out capability
- Voltage monitoring
- Event data e-mail capability
- User-definable maintenance alert
- Inactivity logoff function when operator does not logoff
- LED for quick operational verification
- Management software operation in local workstation, LAN, and WAN with export capabilities
- Customisable reporting and graphing capabilities
- Operational over a 10V to 60V DC range
- 98 dB output alarm
- UL rating — Type E, EE, G, GS, LP, LPS, D, and DS
EquipCommand™ Software for Reliable Data Collection & Transmission
EquipCommand management software allows you to configure the system and receive the information you need to more effectively plan operations, reduce costs, and improve safety. Detailed reports and graphs communicate the data clearly so that you can analyse which procedures are working and which areas require improvement. Because the program transmits notices and alerts through your preferred method of communication, users can stay informed on the road, in the field or in remote parts of a facility.