WarmMark temperature indicators lets you know when your shipment is exposed to temperature levels above a predetermined level creating a permanent and immediate indication of the duration of exposure.
WarmMark temperature indicators are available in the following response temperatures:
-18°C, 0°C, 5°C, 8°C, 10°C, 20°C, 25°C, 30°C and 37°C.
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost-effective monitoring for last mile shipments
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions
- Helps monitor the shelf life of a shipped product
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Field-armable with pull tab
- Temperature sensitivity
- Black stripes show product is armed
- Brief, moderate, prolonged exposure times