ShockWatch 2 impact indicators deter mishandling and reduce damage-related costs by indicating when products have been exposed to a potentially damaging impact during transit.
Available in seven sensitivities, as indicated by the seven different colours – simply match the sensitivity of the ShockWatch 2 to the level of impact the product and packaging can withstand, if known or select a ShockWatch 2 based on the mass and size of your shipment from our selection guide.
If a package has not been mishandled, the top or bottom window of the ShockWatch 2 will remain white. If the package has been dropped, either top or bottom window will show red coloration. Any red in the either of the ShockWatch 2 windows alert receivers to inspect the package for potential damage.
A ShockWatch program helps reduce damage related incidents to ultimately drive down costs.
Shockwatch 2 is a bi-directional vertical response impact indicator
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Reduces mishandling through awareness
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
Related Accessories for the Shockwatch 2