Shocklog 208 impact recorders offers an entry-level impact recorder, providing the ability to create journey profiles with acceleration measurements only.
The Shocklog 208 is available in factory set g ranges, 100g, 30g and 10g.
Shocklog 208 Features:
- Record max peak X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- User-definable slot alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- iButton® and USB data transfer options (no ibuttons included with the Shocklog 208. Must be purchased separately if required)
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Temperature/humidity sensor built into unit (optional)
Shocklog 208 accessories
- Magnetic mounting kit:
Once the ShockLog unit is attached to the magnetic mounting plate, the plate can be mounted to a metal surface.
The following items are included in the kit:
1 x magnetic mounting plate (mounting screws and anti-vibration isolators are included with each Shocklog sold)