Shocklog 298 impact recorders monitor and record shock, vibration and environmental conditions experienced by any type of structure or equipment whether in use, in transit or in storage. Record max peak X, Y, and Z and internal temperature as standard.
Other options available with GPS, RF, Tilt and Roll and external temperature/humidity sensor built into the unit.
The Shocklog 298 has the flexibility to setup the g range required so it can be used across a range of products with different mass.
The g ranges that can be set are 1g, 3g, 10g, 30g, 100g and 200g.
Shocklog 298 features:
- Record impact events for up to 870 events
- Field-proven tri-axial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Show direction of impact – X, Y and Z
- User-definable alarm levels
- Programmable wake-up levels for maximizing battery life
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- iButton® and USB data transfer options
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
Shocklog 298 Accessories
- Magnetic mounting kit:
Once the ShockLog unit is attached to the magnetic mounting plate, the plate can be mounted to a metal surface.
The following items are included in the kit:
1 x magnetic mounting plate (mounting screws and anti-vibration isolators are included with each Shocklog sold)
- Humidity, Pressure and Temperature Sensor:
This environmental sensor can monitor Humidity, Pressure and Temperature and can be used with any of the Shocklog 298 versions.
Two versions of the HPT sensor are available:
1BAR/14.5psi and 2BAR/29psi