ShockDot impact indicators are a cost-effective solution that detects the mishandling of products and packages during shipment. Alerting handlers that a package is being monitored and requires extra care will ultimately reduce damage related costs.
Available in five sensitivities, as indicated by the five different colours – simply match the sensitivity of the label to the level of impact the product and packaging can withstand, if known or select the ShockDot based on the mass and size of your shipment from our selection guide.
If a package has not been mishandled, the circular indicator in the centre of the ShockDot will remain white. If the package has been dropped, the indicator will show full or partial red coloration. Any red in the ShockDot indicator window alerts receivers to inspect the package for any potential damage.
ShockDot impact indicators are omni-directional impact indicators
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Reduces mishandling through awareness
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
- Verify authenticity of the ShockDot by scanning the QR code and entering in the serial number
Related Accessories for the ShockDot